Hongo has made it its business to produce good and reliable products “Made in Japan”. Products from Hongo convince so much with their quality and durability that they are used by stylists around the world. BEUY cutting combs are made of polyacetal, which is known for its stability, chemical resistance, combability and also anti-heat properties. The range of Beuy combs allows a very individual preference for size and tension, making them suitable for a variety of cutting processes.
- Probably the most popular cutting comb in the world
- Legendary for its gentle gliding action
- Glides through the thickest and coarsest hair
- Perfectly balanced with wide and narrow teeth, ideal for easy sectioning (blacking)
- With a smooth finish and a nice balance, this comb feels very good in the hand
- Length 178mm